rss

    Macheda and Drinkwater Brought in on Loan

    Fabio, Sanchez Watt, and Gerardo Bruno all failed to make an impact when I signed them on short term loans for Leeds, so they’ve returned to their respective clubs and I’ve now brought in Manchester United duo Daniel Drinkwater and Federico Macheda on loan until the end of the season.

    I first discovered Macheda whilst managing Huddersfield Town back in December, and I got a good couple of seasons out of him in League One, so decided to give him a try with my Leeds team. Drinkwater is a player that I’ve not experimented with in Football Manager before, he had a few League One teams after him on loan though, and he had some promising stats, so I thought I’d bring him into the team to see what he can offer (wage contribution is 0%, so there’s nothing to lose even if he does turn out to be a bit of a flop).

    The season has started well for my Leeds United team, and hopefully as the season progresses I can continue to march towards the Championship.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Bookmark and Share